If you are an avid follower of my blog then you know that I
am originally from Chicago and that I am very passionate about the variety of
foods that city offers. If you are not an avid follower, no fear, here are some
of my greatest blogs about Chicago food and restaurants along with my
recommendations. I hope this is very useful to anyone who travels to Chicago
and can’t decide on one restaurant in the sea of restaurants it has.
Check out http://foodloversdreamsunited.blogspot.com/2012/06/heaven-on-seven-windy-city-of-new.html
it’s my blog and recommendation of a restaurant in downtown Chicago by the name
of Heaven on Seven. It’s a New Orleans style restaurant by food and feel right
in the middle of the Midwest. It is by far one of my favorite places to eat
when I’m roaming in downtown Chicago.
Looking for a place to go with a group and eat until you
can’t eat anymore and have food left over to take home then you definitely want
to check out http://foodloversdreamsunited.blogspot.com/2012/07/chi-tung-chicago.html
. This is an Asian Cuisine restaurant on the south side of Chicago and it has
some pros and cons. Check out this blog post to see how I feel about it.
This restaurant can be found in California as well but since
I’m a Chicago Girl it’s classified as a Chicago Restaurant in my book. Overall
amazing food! Check out my blog about Portillos: http://foodloversdreamsunited.blogspot.com/2012/07/portillos.html
Looking for something to eat that fast and delicious while
in Chicago? Check out these blog posts to find out my favorite fast food style
restaurants to eat at while at home. http://foodloversdreamsunited.blogspot.com/2012/07/dillingers-restaurant.html
No comments:
Post a Comment