Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Perfect "Breakfast" For those who don't eat breakfast


I have recently realized that my metabolism has slowed down a lot and it’s because I have never faithfully eaten breakfast as well as in the last 4 years I only eat once a day and that's usually a late dinner. When your metabolism slows down it's extremely easy to gain weight. My friend told me that eating breakfast we help this issue a lot but I am not the type of person to wake up and make breakfast. Most days I'm not even hungry until around 2:30 pm. I have begun trying to force myself to eat breakfast because I’ve realized the negative reaction my body had to the eating schedule I had developed. At first I bought all the makings of a delicious filling breakfast; bacon, eggs, orange juice, fruit, oatmeal, grits, pancake batter, bread for toast, English muffins, French toast sticks, waffles, etc. I pretty much tried it all until I realized my body just can’t eat that heavy that early in the morning so I started trying to just cut my meals down to a bowl of cold cereal or oatmeal with a couple of pieces of meat. Even with this, the meals were lighter but according to my friend eating breakfast were suppose to give me the energy to make it through the day. Instead, this made me just as sluggish and sleepy as eating the heavy breakfast did. Then I tried to reduce my breakfast down to either some nuts or trail mix which was a good decision for my body. I suggest you try these stages and see which one works for you because breakfast truly is an important meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment