I've spoken of my love for chips in my previous post and how
Flamin Hot Cheetos was my favorite. I've tried a lot of different things with
these chips but I have not discriminated against other chips as well. Whenever
I have a chip craving but tired of eating my favorite kind of chips I like to
go on binges with other types of chips. I love Lays Original potato chips,
Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream Potato Chips, Cheese Cheetos, Chili Cheese
Fritos, Flamin Hot Fritos, Original Fritos, and Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips.
One of the things that have become a sort of a tradition for me is to make what
I call a "Chip Salad." Back when I was kid I would go to the closest
store and buy 4 small bags of chips, back then what we called "quarter
bags" because the cost a quarter each, usually of at least three different
kinds of chips. They would usually give them to me in a paper bag so once I got
home I would empty the chip bags together into the paper bag. I would mix them
up and eat them in whatever combination I grabbed, like you would do a salad. I
have also tried some of my same toppings on the chips I listed above. For
example, I love the Ruffles with nacho cheese and the Lays Original with cream
cheese. However, my favorite creation was a “walking taco” using Chili Cheese Fritos
as the tool to hold and eat my taco toppings with. Typically I use ground beef,
cheese sauce, sour cream, lettuce, onions, and guacamole as the toppings of the
“taco.”
No comments:
Post a Comment