Red lobster has always been one of those restaurants that no
matter how many other restaurants I go to that serve the same type of food,
none of them can prevent me from going to it. Red Lobster is like my first love
of seafood restaurants, I can't ever get over them. With them, it’s a
combination of the favorite foods I established over time and the fact that
every time I go I get the server that's always willing to help. I remember one
time I had a server by the name of Sallie and she was the sweetest woman. She
checked on us just enough so that she was there when we needed her but not overbearing or
annoying. I had order snow crab legs this one particular time and she offered
to help me crack them. She stood at my table for about 20 minutes helping me
crack 2 1/2 pounds of snow crab, while keeping up great conversation and a lot
of good laughs with me and the friend I came there with. I always get
some sort of fruity drink whenever I eat at a restaurant, for Red Lobster I
would always get a virgin strawberry daiquiri. For about two years, would get
the regular sized strawberry daiquiri which came out to like $4.25. Then one
time I went there and ordered it I had a waitress that was kind enough to let
me know that for only .85¢ more I could get a big berry daiquiri which taste
about the same and was equivalent to 2 ½ regular sized strawberry daiquiris in
volume.
No comments:
Post a Comment