Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Chips: Flamin Hot Cheetos


Everyone that knows me knows that I have a very special relationship with chips. Where most people's weakness or guilty pleasure is Chocolate or Ice cream, mine is chips. I have gotten so bad with chips that I have start using them as ingredients in regular household meals. For example, if I do not have crackers at home to crumble into my soup I use kettle chips instead. Whenever I have a recipe with cheese that needs a spice I always think of using spicy chips which adds a texture contrast and the kick the recipe may need. I use chips in almost every aspect of my life. I eat them as a snack usually, but if I get hungry but I do not feel like cooking, several times I have just eaten chips until my hunger pain was satisfied. I always look for new ways to enhance the flavors of the chips, usually using my favorite chips. I love Flamin Hot Cheetos more than any other chip and I am always trying something new with them. I have tried them with nacho cheese and regular American cheese sauces. After trying them with just cheese I decided to try them with full nacho toppings. I decided to try them with cream cheese spread because I didn’t want your typical toppings, surprisingly enough it was a really good combination. I love pickles and I love Flamin Hot Cheetos so I decided to try the two together. This combination not only made both ingredients taste better, but they blended well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment