This blog is all about fruit juice. I am a very big juice
drinker because I don’t drink pop or other carbonated drinks but I like
something more flavorful than water sometimes. The only carbonated drink I will
drink on a regular is flavored water. I seriously have a thing for juice, but I
can’t really explain where it came from, seeing as my parents have never been
big juice drinkers. They would buy orange juice on occasion or whenever I was
sick but that was about it. The year before I came to college they started a
new fasting routine during lent that would have them only consuming liquids for
2 weeks. During this time they would buy a lot of juice, but my love for juice
developed when I was a child. My favorite juice fruit juice for years was grape
juice; all brands I’ve tasted were satisfying. I’ve recently found a new love
for Simply Orange Juice. Before I would drink any kind of orange juice, until
one day I tried the Simply brand and fell in love with it. Now other orange
juices can’t compare. I also prefer the Indian Summer Apple Juice. It has the
right balance of sweet and apple that I love. Motts use to be my favorite until
I tasted Indian summer and realized that Motts was a little too sweet for my
liking. I must admit that currently my favorite fruit juice is the Mighty Mango
Naked juice. It is absolutely delicious, tastes just like you’re eating a
mango.
No comments:
Post a Comment