I recently found a blog by the name of “Blue Kitchen” where
their motto is “Good Food, Great Stories I swear” written by Terry Boyd. I
originally clicked on this blog because it was ranked as a top blog about food
that was created by a writer from Chicago. In case you all didn’t know I am
from Chicago, so I originally thought this was going to be a blog about the
great places to eat there. Boy was I wrong! This blog gives of an eloquent fine
dining feel from the moment you click on it. As you click throughout and read
the titles of some of the posts you see that this writer covers all types of
topics from; fine dining, to comfort food, to restaurants in states all across
the country, to honoring chefs for holidays such as Father’s Day and Black History
month. The author describes himself as an amateur chef and from the few post I
read about some of his recipes, in comparison to any amateur chef I know, he’s
just being humble. His blogs are so warm and written in narrative form, it’s
almost like you’re hearing someone speak what you’re reading. After reading a
post I realized I loved this blog more than I expected because he blogs once a
week for the USA Character approved Blog. This was an honor for me because it
was the best of both worlds for me, except for when I’m watching The Deadliest Catch;
my TV is either on the Food Network or USA. Blue Kitchen’s blogs have an
upscale element to it, but at the same time makes you feel like you’re having a
conversation with your close friends and family.
No comments:
Post a Comment