Monday, June 25, 2012

My Love for Fruit Flavored Juice Drinks


There is a difference between fruit juice and fruit flavored juice drink. Fruit juices are those that are actually made from the fruits themselves such as apple, orange, grape, pineapple, grapefruit, and lemon juices. In my previous blog I talked about my favorite fruit juices. It’s only fair that I tell you guys about my favorite fruit flavored juice drinks as well.  These drinks are those that are juices that are flavored to taste like the fruits but are not created from the juices of the fruits themselves. My favorite brand of juice in general, fruit or fruit flavored, that has been my favorite for as long as I can remember is Juicy Juice. I love all their flavors but my top three by far are; Strawberry Kiwi, Cherry, and Berry Blast. This juice is not only delicious but it had the perfect consistency. With fruit juices you often come in contact with pulp or a thick consistency and with cheap fruit flavored drinks than can either be syrupy or really thin like water. I have recently tried the brisk juices and I love the strawberry, melon, kiwi flavored juice. I haven’t tried their other juices but their lemon tea is pretty good too. I love Capri suns as well. The cherry flavored and pacific cooler kinds are my favorites. Going back to my childhood days there were these juices that referred to as quarter juices but the proper name for them would be Hug Juice Barrels. We called them quarter juices because they were sold at the stores for 25¢.

No comments:

Post a Comment