I think one of my most used websites when it comes to food,
other than restaurants’ websites, is GrubHub. This website is seriously an
invention from god. I’ll never forget the first time I found out about GrubHub.
A friend and I had just gotten in from a night on the town in the Wrigley Ville
neighborhood in Chicago and it was like 3am. I was so hungry and was craving
something specific, Jalapeno poppers and tacos. Weird combination, so I’ve been
told. I was at her place which was a neighborhood I wasn’t familiar with at all
and she doesn’t eat past 8pm so she had no clue which restaurants would be open
at 3am. She gave me her laptop and told me to go to GrubHub.com. I put in her address,
looked for places that were open and delivered, then searched for jalapeno
poppers and tacos on their menu. Luckily, there was one place about a mile away
from her house that completely fit my criteria and said that they could have my
order to me in 30 minutes. This food was like a life saver and I have been an
advocate for GrubHub since that night. At GrubHub.com you can search by
category such as fine dining or diner, by type of food such as Mexican Cuisine
or Italian Food, or by a specific dish like I did with my jalapeno poppers and
tacos. The site is very simple and quick. You don’t have to just search in your
neighborhood, you can search for restaurants in an entire city if you wish. I
believe it is an excellent tool for anyone who’s looking for a place to eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment