Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fast Foods

Have you ever really craved food from a fast food restaurant and then you get it and it’s a huge disappointment. I never understood why some restaurants just can't grasp the concept of fast and fresh. Other than Jimmy John’s there is not a place that serves me fast and fresh food every time. I was craving a fast food burger today, once I finally got it the patty wasn’t fresh, the buns weren't fresh, the toppings, the little they gave me weren’t fresh. Needless to say, it was a complete disappointment. I usually try to avoid fast food restaurants because it’s a lot of calories of terrible quality. Not only did this restaurant ruin the burger for me but after I left there I realized I didn’t get any fries and went to another fast food restaurant to get my fries. I specifically ordered fresh fries and they weren’t fresh by any means. With the luck I had today, my choice to restrain from fast food was reassured. This experience is one of many and it’s sad that we have very little choices when wanting to get something quick and quality. People want to eat more than just sandwiches when they go to a restaurant that serves food fast. However, in today’s day and age finding some good greasy food for your guilty pleasure it’s going to be a hard find. My suggestion is to go to Jimmy John’s or Subway if you want to eat fresh and not have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment